Problems with database responsiveness
Incident Report for ConvertKit
Resolved
All system back online and the issue that was causing the runaway scenario has been fixed for now. We will keep monitoring the situation but we consider this issue resolved.
Posted 5 months ago. Jan 01, 2018 - 11:53 PST
Monitoring
Slowly enabling back the application as we think we have found the issue with our database problems
Posted 5 months ago. Jan 01, 2018 - 11:45 PST
Update
We have switch the application to maintenance mode now while we try to isolate the problem with the runaway database queries.
Posted 5 months ago. Jan 01, 2018 - 11:39 PST
Investigating
We are investigating issues with our database struggling to handle the current load in a timely fashion.
Posted 5 months ago. Jan 01, 2018 - 11:25 PST